- Can be used both indoor and outdoor
- 2 metre power cord
- Up to 5000 hours lamp life
- Three heat settings: 650W |1300W | 2000W
- Power:220-240V, 1500W
- Heater Frame: Anodized extruded Aluminium Alloy Frame and Iron Coated Cover
- Heat Element: High efficiency Halogen/Quartz/Carbon heating element
- Adjustable mounting bracket for simple wall fixing
- Colour: Aluminum Silver and Black cover
Important Considerations for usage.
Although the patio heater is waterproof, do not use when raining or in wet conditions.
Never connect the power cable from the electrical supply, when the patio heater is not in use.
- Power supply 230V~50Hz
- Wattage max 2400W
- Net weight 6.5 kg
- Insulation class I
- Width23 cm; Lengh:109cm
The Pergola Heater is built with the best quality components in accordance to the prevailing legal regulations and certified for safety in use. For best results from the appliance please ensure that the installation is done by a qualified electrician in accordance with the following instructions and taking full account of current regulations. When using the heater, please carefully follow the instructions and recommendations below.
All heaters come with an installation manual.
Care and maintenance
When disconnected from the electrical supply, clean the surface of the patio heater with a damp cloth. Never use corrosive or solvent cleaners or immerse in water.
Any maintenance or repairs including replacing the halogen tube should only be carried out by a qualified electrician or by a recommended service center.
Aluminium Pergola 3x3